SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: DiMarzio PAF Pro, Normal Spaced Humbucker

shobetshobet Frets: 180
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
The Shob clear out continues. 

This time I've got an older normal spaced DiMarzio PAF Pro for sale. I bought this back in about 1989 so it's one of the earlier ones. It has Alnico 5 magnets and not a very hight output pickup. They're supposed to have a moderate spike in the midrange and have a soft 'AW' vowel sound associated with them according to the blurb. It's suitable for both neck and bridge positions. 

As you can see it's a well aged one and the pink pigment in the bobbins has faded considerably over the time I've had it. There is some surface rust on the pole pieces and the tape around it has also changed from a black to a kind of brown. 

There is over 31cm of cable left and it has 4 conductor cables so can be coil tapped if you want. 

The DC resistance measures at 8.76KΩ on my cheap meter. 

The mounting screws and springs are included as is the original box and paperwork. 

Price £33 posted. 

Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shobetshobet Frets: 180
    No one like it in the pink? 
    Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom