SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Studio Clear Out (Apogee Interface, Cables, Ribbon Mics)

ChéChé Frets: 305
edited February 2015 in Misc £
Clearing out a few things I don't use and looking to raise funds for an Antelope Orion.

AEA R84 - £600
Great ribbon mic, very versitile but sadly requires a bit of distance to really show it's full potential and my small bedroom studio isn't the best place for it so it gets little use. Dent on top of mic is purely cosmetic.

Apogee Ensemble - £650

4 clean hi end mic pres with insert points, 8 ins and outs over firewire and ADAT compatibilty make this a superb all in one interface. Really enjoyed my years using this but my growing collection of outboard and perchant for OTB mixing means I require more I/O. Scratches on top of unit and rack rash.

Behringer ADA8000 - £100

Adds 8 additional mic pre/line ins and 8 additional line outs to any ADAT equipped interface. Nothing does what this does at this price. Great if you need 8 more channels of I/O and bypass the mic pres on the line ins. (technically you attenuate the mic preamp signal to a line level so it doesn't truely bypass them but there's lots of threads on here regarding the pros and cons of this unit

*Can be bought bundled with the Ensemble and ADAT cables for £700

Quiklok BS336 Monitors Stands - £60

Cable Looms
2 x Hosa 10ft DB25 to 8 TRS - £20 each
2 x Studiospaires 5m 8 way TRS to TRS - £15 each
1 x Hosa 10ft - 8 way TRS to TRS £12
1 x Studiospares 10ft - 8 way TS to TS £10
1 x Hosa 10ft - 8 way Female XLR to TRS £15

Collection from Roundhay, Leeds or PM for postage.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments