With regard to recents scams in the classifieds

What's Hot
FazerFazer Frets: 468
With regard to recents scams in the classified sections, it seems like lots of small rip-offs were going on unreported or unnoticed.

Please feel able to bring it up if you haven't received an item or you are having a bad deal, there is a thread here: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/6388/bad-trades-list-v2 for when things have gone badly, or you can post it on the relevant advert page, and if you use the flag function it will bring it to the attention of the mods and admin.
(i know that the volunteer 'staff' don't have time or inclination to be policing, but it may alert them to some pattern or repeat offender)

I understand entirely that people privately hope things will be resolved, and they might get fobbed off with promises that it is being sorted out (but never is), and also that people shy away from confrontations and 'making a fuss', and maybe sometimes feel a bit embarrassed to bring it up so they just write it off as a bad experience.
Most people are 'nice' and hope/expect the best from other people, but sometimes that isn't the case, so like not being shy about going to the doctor if you have a lump or something, try not to feel shy about bringing it out into the open if a bad trade hasn't been resolved.

(I know that some people are just a bit sloppy about posting things and have to be nagged a few times, but i'm talking about when you realise that you are being ripped off and it's not being resolved by itself)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    No one has purchased my MT-2 yet.

I feel like I am being robbed of my dignity!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7911
    I was going to !

(until I realised there's an MT-2 on my Line 6 DM4 and thought that would suffice)

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • d8m said:

I was thinking I really should own a Metal Zone at least once...

but then ~ I would be robbed of my dignity !    :-O

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    d8m said:

I was thinking I really should own a Metal Zone at least once...

but then ~ I would be robbed of my dignity !    :-O

You should, for a angry wasp trapped in a jar aggressive lead sound, into a dirty(ish) Marshall they're actually quite good.

Into a clean amp, or for a smooth tone, they ain't.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Paul_C said:
    I was going to !

(until I realised there's an MT-2 on my Line 6 DM4 and thought that would suffice)

;)

the dm4 model sounds better I reckon