SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anybody got an early 70's small logo Marshall headshell? (100watter)

AidanspaghettiAidanspaghetti Frets: 866
edited February 2015 in Amps £
Hey all, Just on the off chance that someone has a spare one lying around? Looking for a 100 watter (vented). Just testing the water before I go order one, that's all! Cheers!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74494
    I know someone with a large number of old Marshalls in various state of disrepair who may be willing to sell you one.

How much are you wanting/expecting to pay, and how far off perfect condition are you willing to accept? Obviously these things are inversely related...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Thanks a lot ICBM! I'm not too fussed about condition... I'll send you. Pm... Kind regards :)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life