Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Which signature guitar has the best features?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    joeyowen said:
    The Fender ja90 is nice... Although they have since come out with the modern player, which looks very similar but for a lot less

Buckethead was the first sprung to mind
    The JA90 is my goto guitar. I love that the signature is on the back of the headstock. When I bought it I had to google who Jim Adkins was, I had no idea... IT's not the best made fender I've ever used though, but it sounds great. The downside to the MP is the pickups
    I saw it in a music shop and thought wow! Loved the guitar, then I saw it was the Jim sig, I was amazed as they are my favourite band and I had no idea haha

Still didn't buy it mind... they had it set up sooooooo bad, and it put me off a bit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17851
    tFB Trader
    ICBM said:
    The PRS DGT seems to have a good reputation, not just among David Grissom fans. It seems the combination of features and the extra volume control (although which I personally don't like!) does produce about the best PRS there is.
    Yep pretty much this. 

It's one of the few examples where a sig model is commonly considered the one to have and people don't buy a DGT because of the name on the headstock in the main (I had no idea who he was until I bought one).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom