Trafford Centre - The Music Store

Just popped in there while buying a suit for my impending nuptials next week. Very impresssed with the range of gear they'd got in there, decent amount of Fender stuff, Jazzmaster and a few Jags and Teles caught my eye and they'd even got a few Gretsch in there. Its nice to go to a major shopping centre like that and see an actual music shop! They'd even got some USA stuff too. Blokes were friendly in there, I reckon it'll get a few mancs playing guitar that might not have otherwise :-)
And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• iseverynamegoneiseverynamegone Frets: 1576
    edited February 2015
    It's 10years since I lived in Manchester but I wonder if that is the same shop from then.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • iseverynamegone;533254" said:
    It's 10years since I lived in Manchester but I wonder if that is the same shop from then.
    No - it isn't - it's much better than the original one in the TC. Better range of stuff (predominantly Fender from Squier to USA).

The only slightly disconcerting aspect is they move between two different units (one opposite Next and one near Selfridges).

The people who work there seem really pleasant and very encouraging towards younger customers which is great.

I hope they do well.
  • Sounds intersting. Might pop in at the weekend
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    The only thing that makes visiting that place remotely bearable.....What a horrendous place.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    If you're getting married you must banish all thought of buying a new guitar. ;)
  • Sassafras said:
    If you're getting married you must banish all thought of buying a new guitar. ;)
    That's why I bought my new Jaguar LAST month :-) lol
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.