SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gator GR-6S Rack Case, Pedaltrain Pro Frame & Behringer Xenyx 502

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited March 2015 in Misc £
After finally getting to test and fiddle about with my Two Notes Torpedo Live, I have found there are certain things that I don't really need anymore and could scale things down more effectively, and also get a bit more money to save.  No trades please.

Gator GR-6S Rack Case

A nice sturdy well built 6 unit rack case with front and rear rack mounts.  It comes with the covers that slot on at each end.  I only got the case last year and it has just sat in my room housing the Marshall and Torpedo ever since (which have been taken out now).  It is a bit dusty from this.  Includes a 1u blank panel.

£40 posted.  SOLD.

Pedaltrain Pro Frame only

I got this to build a pedalboard on but have reverted back to just building a smaller homemade one as this one will just take up too much space.  It has just sat in my room since I got it last year, so is just a bit dusty.

£70, £60 posted.  Sold.

Behringer Xenyx 502 Mic Preamp/Mixer

Again this mixer, mic preamp is not needed since I have gotten the Torpedo Live to work to my liking without needing it.  Works fine and comes with power supply and box.

£17.50 posted.  Sold.

Payment by PayPal.  For the Pedaltrain and Gator case I will be using UPS due to size and weight.  UK only.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    Pics of the rack unit pls?
  • I decided to keep the 9005 poweramp so have updated pictures of the rack case, also Behringer Mixer sold, price on the Pedaltrain reduced.
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717

Hi, ill take the rack case :) Drop me a pm bud for payment deets

• Rack case sold.
  • xtroublextrouble Frets: 84
    edited March 2015
    I'll take the Pedaltrain. Let me have payment details please 

• Pedaltrain sold, which means everything in the thread is now sold.