SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Allen and Heath Mix Wizard 16:2 mixing desk mk1 - £375

firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 365
edited June 2015 in FX £
In excellent condition and well cared for. This is a top quality desk for anyone looking for a cost effective PA upgrade. There are two particularly great features which are the flexible EQ system as it has swept high and low mids and it has 6 auxiliaries which gives you ultimate flexibility for monitor mixes. It is built really well with all the knobs bolted to the front face and not hanging off a PCB like many of the cheaper brands. Built in 2 channel FX, full length high quality faders and great mic preamps. Based in Somerset so pickup or meet. photo image.jpg1_zps6ffvv1yq.jpg photo image.jpg2_zpszj1uqem3.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6143
    Pics please  :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • Hi,

I'm at work at the moment but if you let me have your mobile I can message them to you.

cheers

Paul

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6143

Hi,

I'm at work at the moment but if you let me have your mobile I can message them to you.

cheers

Paul

You need to post them up on the forum if you wish to have any hope of selling it.
    Load the pictures up to some site like photobucket and then just using the image tool in the forum's editor to link to them.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • Yes I know ta, I just put the ad on at work and I'll get the pics loaded from home later. Can't use Photobucket at work...
  • Bump
  • Bump