SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Vox Tonelab LE OR Boss GT8 or GT10!

vaticancameosvaticancameos Frets: 186
edited March 2015 in FX £
Preferably with power supply and box, box less important. PayPal dollarz waiting.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I have a Digitech RP360XP for sale a bit further down. Any good?
  • ADPADP Frets: 184
    How about a Vox Tonelab ST?
  • Ideally looking for something with Drive/Mod/Delay/Verb + Expression where they are separately triggered. But I'll bear this in mind!
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    edited March 2015
    If you need stomp box flexibility the Vox ST doesn't have this. The best Tonelabs are the TLSE and TLLE. The TLSE is big but gives you two channels per patch and two foot pedals for volume and expression. The Vox TLEX has a clumsy two button switch between stomp and preset mode, has no patch naming, and has factory presets that can't be altered and saved in original location. TLLE is a goodie and the one I have. The LE and SE use proper heavy duty mains transformers; other pedals mostly use flimsy thin wired wallwarts.

The Zoom G3X and G5 are great sounding with tons of quality amp and fx models but their clumsy switching options lets them. down. Brilliant for home use but awkward live on stage. Cracking value though.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
    I've got a Line 6 Floor Pod+, £65 plus postage
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Korg ax3000G?
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    edited March 2015
    Cacofonix;540893" said:
    Korg ax3000G?
    Its effectively a Vox TLLE but without the tube. For anyone that thinks the tube in the Vox is for show, try these side by side and you'll both hear and feel the difference - the TLLE is warmer and more touch responsive and is more like a valve amp (especially when you experiment with the Valve Reactor settings), as you'd expect. The Korg ax3000g is still a good unit though, but there is a difference.
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • Yeah I think Im gonna hold out for an LE
  • Bump! Also after a boss GT10 if anyone has one!
  • guitarcookie1guitarcookie1 Frets: 464
    edited March 2015
    Any interest in the desktop Tonelab with dedicated foot switch giving you the options you wanted above?