SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Danelectro FAB distortion. Lawsuit model. £100,000.00

What's Hot
CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
OK I've decided to bite the bullet on this one.  Whilst It is the staple of my board, and is the only thing able to get that sound, I have decided that needs must, as I need a new house.

Don't be mistaken that this is one of the later chinese models.  This one is one of the earlier chinese models.   Whilst information is quite limited on the web, indications are that this is one of the Matsuminko-Gokki-Horshinko-megatronics ones, with the genuine SMC.  Silver label, for those ot you who know what that means ;)

It also has the battery snap, and you know how rare these are.

Go.

Trades welcomed, but only with significant balancing cash my way.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You take Western Union payment? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Apparently I'm due a large sum of inheritance from a long lost Nigerian relative. If I get them to send the money straight to you will you send the FAB to me?
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    I understand it's a long shot, but trade my house? Swimming pool, 17 bedrooms 10 bathrooms...

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• GIJoe said:
    I understand it's a long shot, but trade my house? Swimming pool, 17 bedrooms 10 bathrooms...
    Ahhhh so thats @Gassage 's second account
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30937
    edited December 2015
    A mate of mine is interested...he'll be in touch. (ADMIN EDIT: removed, see here) is his name.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4592
    (i must buy this whilst it is so cheap. Then sell for maximum profit)
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Total bargain. I heard that people were queing for literally seconds to buy the last of these and in a GC in Arkansas someone actually killed and barbecued the person in front to make sure they got one. I just wish my banking bonus for losing millions was through in time and I would bid double.
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Pics?

and I shouldn't really show you this one because it's a bit of a secret but, what the heck....

8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    I mean, that photo on the pedalboard is good, but it's a beat cheap - this pedal is not in the same league as those cheap boring grey boxes...

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7826
    trade for this ?

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    edited February 2015
    This is the very one that Bert Wiggins and the death badgers used for their debut single, "my girlfriend gave me anthrax".

It's a plaintive ballad about unrequited self-immolation.
  • GIJoe said:
    pfft.  If it hasn't got an en suite for each bedroom, it's not much of a place.  If it had been in Cannes or St Moritz, I might have been interested, but otherwise, thanks but not what I'm after.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30937
    LOL at pic.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Gassage said:
    LOL at pic.

:)