SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: SELLING ALL MY GEAR!!! Marshall 1987X (Withdrawn), Fender 65 DRRI, Laney VH100R.

MatthewShredderyMatthewShreddery Frets: 861
edited March 2015 in Amps £
All amps are collection only from Portsmouth or Plymouth.
I will always be up for driving a few hours to deliver/meet halfway to seal the deal. Fuel money will be required. I'm not a dick, and won't charge much more than the fuel cost.

(I'm also selling a load of FX pedals, a Tele and a Jaden Rose)

Marshall 1987x: £500 collected WITHDRAWN

Very good condition. I've hardly used it since buying from a fellow FretBoarder @MikkiMcMurderer. ;

EDIT: Frightfully sorry chaps but the Marshall is going to stay with me for the time being. It's too good to let go right now.
Hope you all understand.

Laney VH100R: £450 Collected

Recently had a repair for a dodgy bit of soldering (see my discussion) but the tech has assured me that it's all good now.
I've been using this for the last 5 or 6 band rehearsals since the work and it has been fine.
Comes with Bright Onion footswitch (set me back about £60). 

Fender 1965 Deluxe Reverb Re-Issue: £600 Collected

This is 2001 model. The grille cloth is very tatty, which is reflected in the price I'm asking. Otherwise, a lovely sounding amp. This'll be the one I regret selling most I imagine. Footswitch included (not pictured).

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments