cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360

This has just landed at work....will give it a little whirl tonight :)image

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
    edited March 2015
    cbilly22 said:

This has just landed at work....will give it a little whirl tonight :)image

It's very good, kinda Tiny Terrorish...not sure its the sound for me as it might be a bit too gainy but will see how it sounds opened up at rehearsal. Having said that, the 2 watt setting is an excellent touch and sounds great...and as a straight up rock amp it's perfect...we shall see.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2367
    Nice :D
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
    Dave_Mc said:
    Ta. Had another little play with it and am getting more from it now. It's very easy to dial in a good crunch tone and lt cleans up a treat off the guitar. Works well with a Proco Rat too. Have been using Fenderish amps recently so it seemed a bit rocky at first...which it is. But now I've got my inner thug out and stopped trying to be all tasteful and playing for the song etc etc I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    Nice score.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2367
    cbilly22 said:
    Dave_Mc said:
    Ta. Had another little play with it and am getting more from it now. It's very easy to dial in a good crunch tone and lt cleans up a treat off the guitar. Works well with a Proco Rat too. Have been using Fenderish amps recently so it seemed a bit rocky at first...which it is. But now I've got my inner thug out and stopped trying to be all tasteful and playing for the song etc etc I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
    Yeah distortion for the win :D Taste is overrated :D