Happy new phone day

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited October 2013 in Off Topic

I haz iPhone 5S and am now one of the elite. When you see me in the street you will tip your hat and you will not make eye contact, unless you want a good thrashing from my butler.

now I just have to wait 100 years to get the pac code from orange.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

I hope you've employed an Oddjob / Nick Nack style butler trained in martial arts to fight off the would-be muggers looking to sever your fingers as well as steel your new phone ;-)

(yes I've been watching a lot of Bond films recently)

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    edited October 2013

I haz iPhone 5S and am now one of the sheep

I got mine instantly  over the phone ?!?!?  I just called em up, said "I want my PAC code please"  and they gave it to me there and then
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 562

See this, I am bowing my head vigorously in your general direction, hang on, perhaps I'm just head butting my cheapo 'Blackberry'.

Actually I like gadgets, I'm just jealous

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    bertie said:

I haz iPhone 5S and am now one of the sheep

I got mine instantly  over the phone ?!?!?  I just called em up, said "I want my PAC code please"  and they gave it to me there and then

Yeah I got mine like that too in the end. Also they told me because of the way EE stuffed my order (new contract instead of upgrade) I will have to pay both Orange and EE next month.

Open your windows around 4:30pm this afternoon and you may just hear me discussing that with EE customer services.  

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

I haz iPhone 5S and am now one one of the elite.

Yes, but you've also got a camper van, which therefore cancels out any possible iPhone 5s street cred.

• bertiebertie Frets: 13578
    since when did having an iPhone constitute anything close to street cred ?
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

I've just put decker on the ignore until the novelty of a new Ihpone has worn off list.

Expect him off said list around 4-45

@-)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

pah

iPhones rule. As do camper vans. All the chicks love a guy with a camper and an iPhone, in fact next time I park up at Aldi in my campervan and get my iPhone out I expect to drown in a sea of quim.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    You'll need a reliable phone, for each time the camper breaks down..........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• gjonesygjonesy Frets: 147

pah

iPhones rule. As do camper vans. All the chicks love a guy with a camper and an iPhone, in fact next time I park up at Aldi in my campervan and get my iPhone out I expect to drown in a sea of quim.

is "quimproof" one of the new things about the iphone 5s?
    mike_l said:
    You'll need a reliable phone, for each time the camper breaks down..........

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    gjonesy said:

pah

is "quimproof" one of the new things about the iphone 5s?
    Yeah. New on ios7.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

pah

Drowning in a sea of skanky chav quim, whilst dogging in Aldi car park. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

mike_l said:
    You'll need a reliable phone, for each time the camper breaks down.....

His iPhone won't be any good enough for that amount of use, their batteries are shit.

mike_l said:
    You'll need a reliable phone, for each time the camper breaks down.....

His iPhone won't be any good enough for that amount of use, their batteries are shit.

That's why he still has his Nokia 3310 :P

edited October 2013

Ha that's where you're wrong see. My camper has a bult in phone charger so I will always have plenty of battery when it breaks down.

hang on, no wait

STFU   ;)