EXCELLENT NEW TWEED AMPAGE

JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1629
These are made round my way by an extremely talented and experienced electronics wiz. I don't know him personally - only through someone else - and don't own the amp but i did have it at home for a day so they could get my opinion on it and I really loved it. 

Sound On Sound now seem to have had the same experience, from the reviews on the site. 

Worth a look. Half the price of a Lazy J, albeit admittedly without the same bells and whistles.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BabonesBabones Frets: 1209
    I'd like to hear it cranked up a bit more. Corner protectors would have to go (i see you can get it without them)
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 421
    Looks and sounds interesting John.  Were you tempted?
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1629
    Without doubt. My major reservation was whether it was excessive to buy a ninth amp. My minor one was his logo. But there was no doubting it is a lovely sounding amp. I don't have a Lazy J to compare it with but I bet it's close

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6843
    tFB Trader
    Interesting indeed! Tele sounds great through it - not sure on some of the asthetics though... @hotpickups - one for you to confuse your second amp dilemma even more?! ;-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    edited March 2015
    miserneil said:
    Interesting indeed! Tele sounds great through it - not sure on some of the asthetics though... @hotpickups - one for you to confuse your second amp dilemma even more?! ;-)
    LOL already checked it out @miserneil. I certainly would have to hear more clips and would have to hear it being dirtier :) 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Sounds nice in a out on the porch kinda way
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1644
    Sounds amazing