SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

VOX lil Night Train Head and Cab Set in Limited edition Gold and Traditional

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Vox Lil' Night Train head and cab set in Gold with the traditional tolex style.  Details of the amp below:

Robust valve tone driven by vacuum tubes in both the pre-amp and power amp stages, a conveniently portable compact design and a rugged mirror-finish construction have made this amplifier set popular among both professionals and amateurs alike. Now the Lil' Night Train Set is available in a limited edition gold colour in addition to the classic version. It features VOX's traditional design with the combination of a gold-coloured amplifier head that's iconically VOX, paired with a speaker cabinet sporting the traditional VOX diamond grille cloth and basket-weave vinyl. The limited edition Lil' Night Train Set will definitely stand out from the crowd with its gorgeous gold finish, and of course the iconic tone that VOX is known for.

Main Features
• Authentic VOX all-valve tone in a stylish and ultra-compact 2-watt head
• Two 12AX7 preamp vacuum tubes; single 12AU7 power tube
• Treble & Bass EQ controls; plus Gain and Volume controls
• Two-way mode switch:
• Bright Mode boosts the high frequencies and activates the EQ
• Thick Mode bypasses the EQ and boosts the gain for a full, beefy sound
• Headphone/line out jack is fantastic for recording Lil' Night Train's tube sound directly,
or for those late night hours of practicing.
• Includes a high-performance VOX speaker cable (16 AWG), meticulously designed
for superior audio quality
• The Lil' Night Train head and V110NT cabinet are an ideal pair, both sonically and visually

It's in a great condition and has been used but not abused, just home use in a smoke free environment.  Will get pics up shortly.  

Looking for £125 picked up from me, I could potentially post at extra cost but I need to find the boxes from the shed.  I'm based in Uxbridge, greater London just off the J4/M4, right next to Heathrow Airport.

Thanks for looking :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom