SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Catalinbread Echorec (SOLD)

frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
edited March 2015 in FX £
I've owned this for.just over a week, so mint condition, with original box included. A certain company is refusing to take it back as I'm a few days past their return window.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12049
    The DSR is 14 days, you have another week.
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited March 2015
    7 days according to the company site. Tbh, even if I was eligible to return it, I don't want the hassle of having to wait up to two weeks for a refund like I have twice before with them. They're a dreadful company (*cough* hotrox *cough*)  when it comes to post sale support. From now on I'm sticking to GAK and Andertons. 

• LewLew Frets: 1657
    Bummer! Or just use proper places like guitarbox, fxdirext, joespedals. Nice pedal!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9704
    Lew said:
    Bummer! Or just use proper places like guitarbox, fxdirext, joespedals. Nice pedal!
    I'm with you Lew... I like Hotrox, but it's just taken 3 weeks to refund, and they NEVER reply to emails. But, Toni is excellent when you get hold of her....

Actually, I really miss my Echorec. It's hard really for @frank1985, and I can get them new for around this price. But it is an awesome pedal, with a stunning manual. Hmmm, I may be back yet !
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited March 2015
    Lew said:
    I'm with you Lew... I like Hotrox, but it's just taken 3 weeks to refund, and they NEVER reply to emails. But, Toni is excellent when you get hold of her....

Actually, I really miss my Echorec. It's hard really for @frank1985, and I can get them new for around this price. But it is an awesome pedal, with a stunning manual. Hmmm, I may be back yet !
    The pedal is as good as new anyway, so if you're gassing for it, give us a shout! 

Unless you happen to have a Belle Epoch and want to trade?