This is bloody awful...

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/smgbad/Mobile Uploads/1425436241_zps30a47cc1.jpg

What kind of tiny footed midget retard would even think this was a good idea?? Bloody GearPage...
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6197
    tFB Trader
    I assume thats a switch to choose between delay and looper? they should have put in an output jack and created an external switch for that.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Be alright if you had a peg leg I suppose!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    thorpy6 said:
    I assume thats a switch to choose between delay and looper? they should have put in an output jack and created an external switch for that.
    Totally agreed!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9585
    What's the link to this Drew ? I'd hate to have to do that to any pedal !!
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7295
    thorpy6 said:
    I assume thats a switch to choose between delay and looper? they should have put in an output jack and created an external switch for that.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/42253e36/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>
    I dunno, delay and loop are fairly interchangeable live right?

Also am i the only one bothered by teh fact that "TAP" is labelled on the opposite side to the other 3 switches.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72512
    edited March 2015
    I don't see the problem. If you adjust the new switch so it's a lot taller than the front row - which it looks like it is - then you should be able to press it quite easily without hitting the tap button.

The only annoyance is that the position of the graphics makes it look the the *new* switch is the tap button.

Also am i the only one bothered by teh fact that "TAP" is labelled on the opposite side to the other 3 switches.
    No :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• It would make much more sense to have had it as an offboard switch, @ICBM if the switch was mounted that high wouldn't it be at higher risk of breaking? Especially being so close to other switches, you could easily kick that one. 

Flashback X5 anyone? ;)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72512
    @ICBM if the switch was mounted that high wouldn't it be at higher risk of breaking?
    No, it's just the bushing that sticks up further.

I admit to not being a great fan of drilling stuff like this, but I really don't see a practical problem with it if that's what you want to do. I've seen far uglier jobs too - like any Ibanez 9-series pedal with a true bypass switch drilled straight through the logo.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    @ICBM if the switch was mounted that high wouldn't it be at higher risk of breaking?
    No, it's just the bushing that sticks up further.

I admit to not being a great fan of drilling stuff like this, but I really don't see a practical problem with it if that's what you want to do. I've seen far uglier jobs too - like any Ibanez 9-series pedal with a true bypass switch drilled straight through the logo.
    I *hate* seeing that. It looks awful! 

I've seen Boss pedals with the same - the switch has been clamped down and a 3PDT switch put right in the middle. 
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    LOL, I assume that's a modification...

Well I bloody hope so anyhow!
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited March 2015

What's with all the midget guitarist hate?  You is all just jealous!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/12/article-2418760-1BC6E7C7000005DC-151_634x530.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.