Trains and dentists and boredom

What's Hot
So i noticed a few days ago that my tooth was hurting a lot, and then had a good look while brushing yesterday - there's a fucking massive hole! That's why itd be hurting duhhh
Anyway, turns out my mums made me an appointment in an hour - which means leaving college, and waiting for trains, and doing a lot of walking, and I can't be arsed for this shit!!! And I don't want fillings! Who does?!

Anyway, trains are late, I'm cold, dentists with big drills scare me, and then out for dinner with a new filling or two! Fun times xD

Anyone else have problems with trains, dentists and boredom? I reckon I can solve the dentist problem (just make teeth invincible) and the train problem (put a firework up the governments arse) but I can never solve the boredom problem
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Get your teeth sorted. You'll be glad you did. They fucking hurt shit tons later on if you don't address them early!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Brush your teeth, pass your driving test, get a phone with an addictive game on it.

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And I'm sat on the train right now eating sweets, and playing don't touch the spikes xD
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    See that's ya problem there, eating sweets, but then again fruit ain't much better as the acid is really bad for teeth, eat some cardboard, I assume that a safe standard.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Look after your body, you only get one, don't fuck it up. Next time it might not be a hole in your tooth. It could be much worse. Take it from me, I know. From experience.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5158

Yep. What they said. Cowboy up and get that tooth seen to.

Ignore it and it will hurt *literally* something rotten and it'll end up needing to be pulled, which means either a big hole in your mouth or some very expensive cosmetic work. A filling is less than £50 and some mild discomfort.

I used to dread the thought of going to the dentist, but a few fillings later it doesn't bother me. I still don't like it, but I prefer it to the alternatives.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I like trains and fancy my dentist.
    My V key is broken
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4996
    edited March 2015

I used to dread the thought of going to the dentist, but a few fillings later it doesn't bother me. I still don't like it, but I prefer it to the alternatives.

Me too, but started going again a few years ago due to some proper painful molars. Sorted them out.

Along the way I got referred to the dental hospital as my dentist noticed something a tad untoward. Turned out to be what they refer to as "abnormal cell activity", which is medical talk for "holy-shit-it's-about-to-go-all-Cancer-on-us"!!!

Was caught in time and I've just had my 2nd annual all-clear. So it's not just all about tooth-hurties or a nice smile, your dentist could just save your life!

holnrew said:
    I like trains and fancy my dentist.
    Not so fussed on trains, but my dentist is a hottie! :)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...