SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb line 6 relay g30 or g50

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
Cash waiting !
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    A new one is 119 quid from Thomann (euro psu but if your using on a pedal board that won't be an issue)
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

I use the G30 all the time - it works fantasticly well...its only downside is the battery door that likes to flip open at any random moment. I've fixed that easily with one of them rip tie things - so I just slide it over the battery door and its never happened (cost it cant lol) since. Come time to change batteries it just slides up out of the way and then I slide it back again...voila fixed. Never had any drop outs other than when I have missed the fact that I was on my 3rd gig off a set of batteries (I use high capacity rechargables)...I usually always get 2 full gigs then change. One time I thought I was on gig 2 when it was actually gig 3. Other than that nothing...unless you walk out of range. Which in most pubs and clubs isn't likely to happen or possible. I did it once tho at a labour club in st Helens where I was testing how far I could get away from the stage in the large venue but that was in a safe soundcheck moment.

That all said - when mine dies I think I'm gonna go for the G50 or most likely G55. Even tho I've had no issues with the plastic casing - going on like new after almost 2 yrs of gigging but metal sounds better and you have double G50 or triple the range G55....just incase you get to play huge venues and fancy going walkabout :))

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4067
    And rubber bands work really well to keep that bloody battery door shut!