Warmoth UK Equivalent?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• brucegillbrucegill Frets: 729
    GSPBASSES said:
    Your right I not taking commissions apart from my trade customers. But I will make the occasional neck for members on the forum. You can always message me through the forum I'll be glad to quote and a give approximate delivery date, do you remember all my necks are built by me from scratch so the delivery time is normally 2 to 3 weeks or more depending on the amount of custom work I have at the time. I do not apply a finish to the necks apart from Maple fingerboards that have a oil finish applied before the neck is fretted.

Thanks for the info. I sent you an email earlier :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WolfetoneWolfetone Frets: 1479
    brucegill said:
    Some great links on here I wasn't aware off. Any idea where to get a quartersawn neck from for a tele?
    Northwest guitars sold me a very nicely finished (poly) neck. Double acting truss, quarter sawn.
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4780
    edited March 2015
    Have you tried @FelineGuitars? They will make you a neck that is exactly how you want it. Jonathan is also a very lovely man too.

I had a quote recently to get a neck done, which was very reasonable.
  • GuitarZeroGuitarZero Frets: 254
    edited March 2015
    Angela at 42nd Street Guitars makes bodies to order.  The necks she uses are from All Parts.  She'll also supply a high quality kit so you can put it together yourself if thats your thing, or she will also do the work for you.  Nice lady.  I use her for all my tech work.