SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Napalm Compressa, EHX Small Stone (SOLD!), Infanem Second Voice (SOLD!),

lostandfounddanlostandfounddan Frets: 0
edited March 2015 in FX £
! SOLD ! Mint condition EHX Small Stone phaser, hardly used, kept in a shoe box in my bed room in a non smoking pet-free home - £20 including UK recorded P&P. Has velcro on the bottom for use on a pedalboard.

! SOLD ! Infanem Second Voice analogue harmoniser/fuzz, hardly used, sounds amazing, my favourite pedal, but just I don't play any music that requires this type of sound. It can get pretty loud and mean if you want it to! Check out online videos for an idea of the sound. There is a slight paint chip from being in a shoe box of pedals I've kept it in, but it must have been used about twice in total - £30 including UK recorded P&PHas velcro on the bottom for use on a pedalboard

Napalm Compressa compressor, it's a Dyna Comp clone with better componants and lower noise. £99.99 new. I've used it as an always-on pedal on my pedal board for the last year, so it's been actually stepped on about three times. Getting rid of it as my taste in compressor pedals has changed. Feel free to check out Napalm pedals online first to find out more about their ethos and this pedal details. - £30 including UK P&P. Has velcro on the bottom for use on a pedalboard

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    PM'd re Infanem
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    I'll have the Infanem if Nick doesn't please.
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    This man is a pleasure to buy from.
  • AlanPAlanP Frets: 54
    I'll take the small stone if it is still available. PM me with details for PP.
    Thanks
    Alan