SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Eventide Timefactor + Digitech 3 button footswitch & TRS Cable.

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
edited March 2015 in FX £
Right, This is a tough decision, As @Stickfiddle will know, I bought his, sold it back to him, then ended up buying another. I'll nearly inevitably end up buying another one at some point, but at the moment I really want to go down the Axe FX route to give that a proper go so pretty much my entire rig is up for sale (See another post for my Dr Z Maz 18 Jr Combo)

Its one of the best, most versatile and most feature packed delays i've ever used. Comes with a digitech 3 button Aux switch so you can control 3 extra things as well as the 3 on the actual pedal. When I had sticky fiddles set up i had them as the following :
1- Bank Up
2- Bank Down
3- Effect One on
4- Effect Two On
5- Tap Tempo
6- Continuous Repeat (i think)

However on the current one I don't think I even set it up fully.

Here's a video to show some of what it can do. - 

This shows how the extra switch works (not the same look as my switch, but the same functioning.

I'll add some pictures up soon, but just wanted to get the ad up. Comes with Box, instructions, digitech fs3x Footswitch (usually £21), + TRS Cable (cost me £20).

£250 £230 - PPG & Picked up from Brighton, but I gig across the country at weekends so might be heading by near here.

The last one that sold on here didn't have the FS or the cable and was this price!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Here's a couple of pictures and the price is changed to £230.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom