SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLVED: Id like to trade my Pinarello FP3 race bike with upgrades for a guitar. Value £1200 cash

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
edited March 2015 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
As the title suggests. I have a Pinarello FP3 Full carbon frame and forks Pinarello FP3 with Ultemgre groups and i have upgraded the wheels to Mavic Ksyrium Elites. The bike was worth £2500 (2k for the bike, 500 for the wheels) when new and has probably been ridden about 1000 miles all told. immaculate condition as you'd expect, I'm looking for a trade value against a guitar of £1300 or £1200 cash which is fair. the only flaw is the rear wheel, below the brake surface on the left hand side the ksyrium label has rubbed. this occurred when the rear brake shoe cable loose during a ride, its a purely cosmetic flaw.

54cm height (seatpost to crank centre)

original weighed 17lbs (7.7kg)
with new wheels id say 16lbs or 7kg

Anyway what have you to offer? Guitars, and amps are welcome...

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What's it weigh?
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6189
    tFB Trader
    What's it weigh?
    about 7Kg
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    edited March 2015
    All my gear's spoke-n for… what is the milliamp current draw for those pedals?

Sorry to derail-leur your thread, I imagine you'll tyre of these by the end of the day. 

Boy am I glad there's no face palms these days ;-)
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    edited March 2015
    thorpy6 said:
    What's it weigh?
    about 7Kg
    You wouldn't be able to do long gigs with that around your neck.  Is it chambered ?

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Does she ride like buttah ?
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    edited March 2015 tFB Trader
    People will try and pedal anything in the classifieds these days...

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I thought it was a good post. 
  • TonyMTonyM Frets: 39
    edited March 2015
    In all seriousness, I need to replace my son's road bike.
    I have a Fender Jag HH in immaculate condition. Plus cash obv.
    What is the height measurement centre to centre please and from centre to centre of top tube?
    edited March 2015 tFB Trader
    its 54cm from the centre of the crank to the top of the seatpost clamp. and its 51cm from the centre of the crank straight up to the top of the top tube.

TonyM said:
    In all seriousness, I need to replace my son's road bike.
    I have a Fender Jag HH in immaculate condition. Plus cash obv.
    What is the height measurement centre to centre please and from centre to centre of top tube?

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9653
    Effective top tube length is the best way to measure bikes these days. Horizontal line between centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.

With different manufacturers and varying degrees of slope of top tube, BB to seat clamp measurements are next to useless. My bikes are almost all 53 cm top tube but the BB-seat clamp measurements range from 48cm to 54cm.
    tFB Trader
    Effective top tube length is the best way to measure bikes these days. Horizontal line between centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.

With different manufacturers and varying degrees of slope of top tube, BB to seat clamp measurements are next to useless. My bikes are almost all 53 cm top tube but the BB-seat clamp measurements range from 48cm to 54cm.
    If I've measured correctly, and I think I have. The horizontal distance as described is 53cm. Hope that helps
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    If it had been a Dogma and a 56cm frame I'd have had a very very sleepless night :)
    tFB Trader
    Benson said:
    If it had been a Dogma and a 56cm frame I'd have had a very very sleepless night :)
    if it had...... i would be asking for a whole lot more
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Solved thanks to the legendary @hubobulous A really great guy to deal with and talk gear with!!