SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*PRICE DROP NOW £350* FS: 'Marshall' 4x12 with original Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers (1973)

JackGriffithsJackGriffiths Frets: 54
edited April 2016 in Amps £
This one's a bit of a mystery - the speakers are original Celestion G12M Greenbacks. Two have codes CF9 V T1221 and two have codes CF10 X T1221 which dates them to March 1973, as far as I can work out. They're in great condition for their age and sound phenomenal! 

The cabinet was purchased separately and unfortunately I can't work out the exact year and specs. It had been re-tolexed when I purchased it, I believe by Paul @ Zilla Cabs. Anyone out there that may be able to help me identify exactly what this is? Regardless, it's a great, solid cab in excellent condition and sounds fantastic with this speaker setup!

For any more info or questions, please ask. Hopefully you forumites might be able to fill the gaps?

I'm looking for £500 £350 collected from Sevenoaks, Kent for this now.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments