SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB; Jet City JCA50H

What's Hot
p90foolp90fool Frets: 32394
...or possibly a JCA22H, preferably unmodified.

I have a new project which requires a twin channel head, so I can do cash or part-ex my JCA20H.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
    To be honest, you don't see many people selling them 'cos they're so cheap new. You might be better off just shelling out the £200-odd for a JCA22H (oddly, they seem to have gone up a little in price since the style update).
    <space for hire>
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I'm in a constant state of torment over the 2 channel 2x12 combo..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 32394
    edited March 2015
    I know @digitalscream, I was sorely tempted. The only problem is that I'm not sure if the 22H has enough headroom for me, and the 50H is out of stock everywhere. If I found a second hand 22H cheaply enough I'd just keep my 20H and run the pair of them, but I can't really justify a new 22H for a band project which may not even end up gigging.
    I could however justify a new 50H as it means I could definitely sell my 20H.

I know it sounds like I'm splitting hairs over pennies here, but this is my "C" rig at best, and it has to earn its keep!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hmmmm... I'm considering moving on my JCA22h with matching 1 x 12 cab. Just a thought whilst I'm at work at the moment though! I will have a bit more of a think and let you know...