Fuzz pedals!!

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• bingefeller Brilliant! Glad your enjoying your new purchases :) I had a play on both of them before they left the shop to make sure they were working and they were both lovely sounding pedals
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    juansolo said:
    @juansolo certainly very interested in one. What's the ballpark price?
    I'm fairly sure I've been selling them for £70 delivered (not at home at thr mo).

Will let you know when we get the boards done if you interested (prob about a month or so).
    I currently have @impmann 's pedal. Its brilliant. Mr @juansolo you have made a mighty fine fuzz pedal here buddy. A great vintage vibe with tonnes of creamy sustain. I love the graphic too. If I can shoe horn one into the board I am definitely getting in touch
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've a one off build from Fuzzfaceless fx (as he was then!) thats the a twin unit. Fuzz face and a Rams head muff. Mental stuff! Has a bias knob to get those paper tearing sounds.. Was modelled after gilmours "animals" tones and was affectionately called the big woof
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    @Sounds_Great_Music
    Hey man that's great. It sounds like exactly what I want and after hearing a few demo's I know I like the sound.
    I will be giving you guys a call before the end of the month and there's possibly a few others I'm interested in too.
    Thanks for the link and your time.
  • Alnico brilliant glad to be helpful and looking forward to your call!
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    @Sounds_Great_Music will you ever be getting in the Oxfuzz pedals?  
    Would definitely consider buying if you ever did.  

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Malekko Fuzz is awesome!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    juansolo said:
    @juansolo certainly very interested in one. What's the ballpark price?
    I'm fairly sure I've been selling them for £70 delivered (not at home at thr mo).

Will let you know when we get the boards done if you interested (prob about a month or so).
    I currently have @impmann 's pedal. Its brilliant. Mr @juansolo you have made a mighty fine fuzz pedal here buddy. A great vintage vibe with tonnes of creamy sustain. I love the graphic too. If I can shoe horn one into the board I am definitely getting in touch
    Layout should be done this week, few more weeks for the boards to come from sunny old China.
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4065
    edited March 2015
    Like a lot of us I do fuzz juggling. 
    But the one which I always come back to, the one which sounds bloody awesome is the
    IC Big Muff  pedal from Fredric Effects which, iirc, @timhulio was responsible for. 
    I can't see it on the site any more though. 

It's got a little switch on it which if you flick it one way sounds super awesome+ but seems to drown out one's bass player.  Which is a pity because it sounds so good.  Flick it the other way and it's still the best.
  • bingefeller  If enough people ask us for something we always look into stocking it!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1292
    tFB Trader
    Grunfeld said:
    Like a lot of us I do fuzz juggling. 
    But the one which I always come back to, the one which sounds bloody awesome is the
    IC Big Muff  pedal from Fredric Effects which, iirc, @timhulio was responsible for. 
    I can't see it on the site any more though. 

It's got a little switch on it which if you flick it one way sounds super awesome+ but seems to drown out one's bass player.  Which is a pity because it sounds so good.  Flick it the other way and it's still the best.
    Thanks for the kind words! Those IC Big Muffs do sound great. I keep meaning to put them into batch production, but something else always comes up. Maybe later this year!
  • If anyone is around South Manchester and wants to try any of Juan's work. I have many excellent fuzz pedals from him.