Mobile phone insurance on bank account....

What's Hot
...thank chuff.. Feared the worse when my galaxy note 2 suffered a screen break last night, Remembered phone insurance was part of my bank acc, 10 min call to them earlier and 50 quid excess paid I have a new one arriving Monday. Phew
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wibblewibble Frets: 1141
    How did you break it?
  • wibble said:
    How did you break it?

It had a head on collision with the quarry tiled floor in the kitchen, their was only one outcome, multiple screen cracks, it all turns on but nothing on screen.. Stunned they just do an immediate replacement, thought it was going to be a repair job.
  • GulliverGulliver Frets: 863
    bloody hell - immediate replacement is sweet. Which bank you with?
  • Gulliver said:
    bloody hell - immediate replacement is sweet. Which bank you with?

Natwest.. Will get an email in the morning with my one hr slot, driver will come check the imei I gave them matches the broken phone then hand over the new and take the old.. My kind of service
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2085
    ...thank chuff..
    Pleasure. All part of the service

:P
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    Im with Yorkshire Bank, similar product, its a signature account which gives you free travel insurance world wide, Gadget insurance and green flag breakdown cover, good to hear they work!
  • Yeah the wife has used Green Flag part of it a few times, always been good service
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 376
    I've got similar through Halifax, £30 excess. Every time I've had a screen break I've bought a new screen for about £15 off eBay and fitted it myself in about half an hour! I don't think I'd bother claiming for anything other than a total irreparable failure (or losing it!)