SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Eventide H9 - Mint Unused - SOLD

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9627
edited March 2015 in FX £
Absolutely mint, boxed unused with UK original Eventide power supply.
It still has the unused free voucher with it.

You can also MAX these out super cheap now.

Stunning sounds and very versatile, especially with an iPad, iPhone or Android thingy.

£299 includes Special Delivery, and these cost about £440 new ! Feel free to PM with offers or trades.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
    @RaymondLin was thinking of getting one!
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    How much does it cost to max?
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17702
    tFB Trader
    I'd be interested in trading it for my Echolution 2, but IIRC you had one and weren't a fan?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9627
    Currently about £139 to MAX, and that includes ALL future upgrades ! Noice
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    I have 5 of these. Nuff said. Brilliant pedals.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BojanglesBojangles Frets: 28
    I'll do this. PM'd.
    He's a hard man to ignore, but it's worth the effort.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9627
    Sold
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340

I have 5 of these. Nuff said. Brilliant pedals.
    5!!!!

fo' realz?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Yeah. 2 on my live board, one on my acoustic board, one on my ambient board and one on my home noodling board. I'm lazy so like to have separate boards for these things - just takes a lot of saving up....!!
    £2k worth of lazy!

I'd come round and unplug and move them for you for £1k
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3057
    I've got one, and am considering a second - they sound great!

Am managing with just the one for now :)
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22334
    Yeah. 2 on my live board, one on my acoustic board, one on my ambient board and one on my home noodling board. I'm lazy so like to have separate boards for these things - just takes a lot of saving up....!!
    Such a waste of cash. Think how many Metal Zones you could have bought with that :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Such a waste of cash. Think how many Metal Zones you could have bought with that :)
    Where were you when I was planning my purchases? So easy to be wise after the event!!

@meltedbuzzbox - The total cost wasn't near £2k. I got 1 normal and 4 cores and then Max'd the normal. One was second hand from this here forum and the others were imported from the U.S. The Mad Ape had great prices....might still do.

It certainly was a heap of cash, but probably closer to £1300 with the Max included.
    ahhhh of course @hubobulous you can share your algorithms across 5 devices cant you?
    @meltedbuzzbox - indeed you are correct. I have a PitchFactor which will go up for sale sometime soon, and it's that which convinced me that the H9 would be for me.

I think the algorithms are amazing and I really can't think of much it can't do. Even if Eventide doesn't release any more algorithms, there's more than enough in these units to keep me inspired for years. And their footprint is great for a pedalboard.

I should probably start a H9 dedicated thread soon