SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Bogner Shiva EL34 head (non reverb - revision green) - £999 !!!

What's Hot
fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
edited April 2015 in Amps £
Up for grabs is my Bogner Shiva EL34 head (non reverb - revision green). 

In excellent condition bar a few nicks as shown and comes with original footswitch as well. These sound far superior IMHO then the 20th Anniversary and it just does everything brilliantly with a really warm, bold and round sound that cuts through the mix. Only selling this as I'm going back to doing a Black Sabbath tribute band again so it just won't get used as I'll use my Iommi head for everything including covers as we mainly play hard rock and metal. 

Looking for £999 for this. It comes with Ruby EL34 BHT power valves which are Bogner's recommended EL34's for everything these days including Shivas as they can withstand 600V on the plate but as an alternative, for and extra £50 I could supply this with a matched pair of Mullard XF4's from 1978 that test right to the top of the scale on an Orange Divo tester. 

Based in Crawley, West Sussex and would need to be picked up or meet within 40 miles for this one as I have no box to courier it with.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• suhrtonesuhrtone Frets: 67
    This used to be mine and sounds AMAZING! 
    Heres me playing it : 

Good luck with the sale!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    edited April 2015

I. Don't. Believe. This.

Tell you what Ryan.  I'll give you a tenner a month as a rental fee.  That way, when (not it) you want it back you can have it within the hour and you will have pocketed a full £40.

:D

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    McToot said:

I. Don't. Believe. This.

Tell you what Ryan.  I'll give you a tenner a month as a rental fee.  That way, when (not it) you want it back you can have it within the hour and you will have pocketed a full £40.

:D
    If I wasn't going to be doing Sabbath again Jules and just covers, the Shiva would be the one but given that I will be doing Sabbath again, there can only be one and it's a Laney of course. I'm going to use the Iommi for the covers stuff as well as it's all hard rock and metal anyhow.

Bump
  • rocktroutrocktrout Frets: 31
    any intrest in a trade deal with my rivera. got a few nice pedals too in my ads if you are intrested. cheers
    edited April 2015
    Thanks @rocktrout but no, not interested in trades as going back to doing a black sabbath tribute and I'm all laney'd up again.

Only trade I would consider and this is such an outshot is a Jaydee old boy, gibson Iommi or a Patrick eggle TI artist guitar
  • rocktroutrocktrout Frets: 31
    ok thanks for the reply mate . 
    Bumpage
    Bump.
    Bump and price drop !! 

No trades as before though before anyone gets too excited unless you happen to have a Patrick Eggle Iommi, Gibson Custom Shop Iommi (full cross inlays up the fretboard) or a Jaydee Old Boy, no exceptions !!
    Bump
  • soldano hot rod 50 plus as a trade