SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vintage Dan Armstrong London Guitar and Bass Bodies/Necks in three lots.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Also bear in mind guys I'm a sucker for old Gibson/fender if anyone fancies a trade :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Does the bass come with the scratch plate?
  • I have examples of about 4 different scratch plates around 6-10 of each so was aiming to split those equally between the three lots so more can be made.
  • harpoharpo Frets: 177
    edited April 2015
    Couple of questions 1. 'Constructed guitar' means what exactly? 2. I presume there are no pick ups anywhere in the lot? 3 . What could I expect To get as a £208 'shareholder'. I think I'm still in :-) Ps if Bowie had one, that'd good enough for me
  • Constructed guitar is on of the six I have with neck and body attached, if you check out the original thread at the top there is lots of chat/options on pickups. As far as the "shareholder" option I will leave this to you guys to decide amongst yourselves.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 9083
    Have to hurry you .... 

Thank you to those who have PM'd me.  We're still a long way short of having sufficient numbers to put a buying group together.   I'm aware that some people will have been away over the Bank Holiday weekend, and may not have responded yet.  I'm also aware that, although it's a nice idea, the build work needed is beyond most peoples' ambitions.  

If there are no more takers in the next 24 hours then I'm going to drop the idea.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Come on guys .....jump in on this and grab yourself a top flight bit of history for a mere £208 !
    edited April 2015
    Just for info......the White bodies, are they under coated or is that a protective wrap kinda thing ?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28425
    harpo said:
    Just for info......the White bodies, are they under coated or is that a protective wrap kinda thing ?
    It'll be a base (paint) coat, not a wrap that you could un-wrap.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • I spoke with @Roland yesterday and a very nice chap he is too (: If any kind of buying consortium is going to happen he is the man to talk to, My preference is to sell in bulk so feel free to make an offer, Worst case is I say no thank you. I genuinely would love to see someone do this project justice, As I mentioned I would be interested in trades against guitars and cash adjustment either way if necessary. If not I'm happy to store them until either a suitable buyer emerges or I actually get time to turn them around myself. Either way its not a terrible situation to be in :)

• Temporarily withdrawn as I have had a very interesting development on this, Definitely one step closer to making this a more realistic dream of completely original guitars :)
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Please keep us updated on this thread @Jonnysixstring I'm gutted the prospect of me getting one is off but would still like to see how the story develops