SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold

stevenguitarsstevenguitars Frets: 61
edited October 2013 in Guitars £
Time for the acoustics to get on the chopping board.

Outstanding little om.
Great neck profile. Super action and playability that put many higher spec guitars to shame.
Comes with excellent quality factory spec fishman electronics which need reglued

Cost £550 new

Id take 199 plus postage.
Ill chuck in a good kinsman gigbag and box it with as much as I can.

Do not let the price fool you.
Fly out in 1 week so it needs to go.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have a bump.

These are lovely guitars - I've played 6 or 7 now and the tone and feel has been really consistent across all of them. If I wasn't dead-set on an Rec. King that I've had my eye on then I'd be biting your hand off for this one - great price too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks guitar geek.

Yeah id have too agree. I actually wanted a RK until I tried this. A much better finish on this too compared to the heavy gloss on the RK . Although there was one 626 I think something like that that was particularly nice.

The price really is crazy given the quality.

:)
  • Interested I think - do you think you can pack so it ships in one piece?!?
  • Iv got ALOT of bubblewrap and a very large box. :) lol I could do the best I can. I recin itd be ok. But if you wanted to arrange a courier youd have a little better security.
  • Sold......