SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Blue Pedals - Price Drop Bump!

What's Hot
smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
edited April 2015 in FX £
First up is my recently acquired Bogner Blue. It's an outrageously good pedal, but in all honesty it was only bought as an itch I needed to scratch, and it's probably not gonna get much use. It's in really great condition, velcro on the base, comes boxed with instructions etc. I'd like to get back what I paid for it - £115 posted SOLD http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/260C0E06-E59E-4F59-99D6-C7D0EDC9BF5A.jpg http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/97F4C93B-E3F5-4FF6-AE57-294B2F99FAE0.jpg Next up is a Thorpy modded Boss BD-2 in absolutely mint condition. I can't believe its even been opened up to be modded it's so clean! I bought this a wee while ago and have used it at home only, but very few times. It would be better off with someone else who will get more use out of it. It's been modded with both the Monte Allums H2O mod and Keeley mods (without the toggle) and it sounds absolutely brilliant! I'd love to keep it, but needing some cash for GAS! £70 posted http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/CB3E8956-1526-4B3A-923B-8AB304B1A746.jpg http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/FEE49E48-89E0-4FFA-9F75-96C99A3EBF6A.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Really interested in the Bogner - Trades + cash?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 677
    @ellangus - what you got mate?
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    @smudge_lad - I have a Line6 M5 if that's of any interest?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    @ellangus - no thanks bud, got a zoom G3 that covers me in that dept for now
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31157
    edited April 2015
    Can I just say, I really appreciate people putting the colour of pedals in the OP to save me from buying something that may cause a hideous colour clash on my board. Thanks.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    Gassage said:
    Can I just say, I really appreciate people putting the colour of pedals in the OP to save me from buying something that may cause a hideous colour clash on my board. Thanks.
    +1   I recently bought a purple pedal and a two black ones and I prefer my drive pedals to be red.   

That blue bognor is a great price - it's a good job (for my wallet) that my pedaboards are overflowing but it won't last long.

Price Drop Bump!

Saturday night bump!
    Bump for minty blueness!!
    Price drop :)
    Bump, open to offers and trade
  • MelldoMelldo Frets: 38
    What's the absolute lowest you could go to on the blues driver?
    Hey bud, I'm not dropping much more tbh, just checked eBay this morning, and folk are still shifting standard BD-2's in worse condition for around/more than £50
  • MelldoMelldo Frets: 38
    Fair play, still a bit out of my price range then. Good luck with the sale chief.
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/3deaaa4e4a35320cf3265ef2e8381089.jpg Photo to show comparison of a normal BD-2 guts and the modded pedal. Modded pedal is bottom picture
    This guy @smudge_lad is a bit of a Johnny Cum Lately with colour themed sales threads.

I've been doing black and grey only for years on here.

edited June 2015
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/3deaaa4e4a35320cf3265ef2e8381089.jpg Photo to show comparison of a normal BD-2 guts and the modded pedal. Modded pedal is bottom picture
    The top one kind of reminds me of Chicago. The bottom one is more Shanghai.

I prefer the top one.

• rlwrlw Frets: 4773
    Interested in the BD2 if its still around.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.

it's still here @rlw but only just - had a guy on e-bay asking about it.

He's not replied to my latest message though, so if you're quick, it can be yours :)

SOLD!