SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free to a good home - adaptors

I'm having a clearout and have found some adaptors which i am loathe to chuck out.  So if of any use to you let me know and you can have them for the price of postage.

1. Ac-ac adaptor.  230V 50hz 33.5W to 9V 3200mA 28.8VA. Has one of those interchangeable barrel connectors at the end where you have a range of barrels all with two pins and they push into the female socket.

2. Ac-ac adaptor.  230V 50hz to 9V 2000mA 18VA.  Has a standard boss style barrel connector.

3. Netgear ac-dc adaptor.  240v 50Hz to 12V 1A.  Centre positive boss style barrel connector.

First come first served

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Could I nab number three, kind sir?
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    Sure thing. Pm me your address and we'll get it sorted
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Would it be selfish to ask for 1 and 2? I have several bits of kit that need ac and they are a nightmare to find!

• midiglitchmidiglitch Frets: 172
    Yep, all yours Rob.

Have pm'd you both.

So thats that then folks, shows over!