SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Epiphone MB100 Banjo - £90 delivered

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 755
edited May 2015 in Guitars £
Hi guys - had this a while, just taking up space and not being played or appreciated. Trying to get a house deposit together so it's all going in the pot! It's in excellent, practically 'as new' condition with the exception of some dings in the neck I think appeared after moving house. Tried to picture them but couldn't get it to show up. Comes with a gigbag too! This are £150 new so hopefully this'll save someone a little cash if they're just looking to try something new.

It's an open-backed banjo, well made with a proper tuner for the 5th string and a Remo head. Needs a bit more setting up but it had new strings put on it about 4 months ago and very little play since. Any questions let me know!! I'm in Bolton so happy to meet up in/near manchester.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments