SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Shes staying - Empress multi drive

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
edited April 2015 in FX £
I never thought I would sell this one. [edit] and it looks like I wont!

move along folks, nothing to see
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited April 2015
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7817
    Wow! I thought that was the cornerstone of you board! Can certainly vouch that the drive is wonderful.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22311
    See, I told you that the Metal Zone would displace all OD pedals on your board. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    Shocked face.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7860
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4613
    Has your account been hacked?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    what can I say lads, I have found enlightenment. 
    It turns out two stacked metal zones totally bringz the tonz I was longing for 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Seriously though, what are you replacing it with?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    the only decision. 

I need to lay off the solvents
    Wisdom duly awarded sir.
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7220
    It sounded bloody great when I heard it. Thumbs.
    it is awesome. I was looking at buying a empress distortion but @RMJ pointed out (rightfully) I was being a bit of bellend
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    meltedbuzzbox;587689" said:
    it is awesome. I was looking at buying a empress distortion but @RMJ pointed out (rightfully) I was being a bit of bellend
    Haha!
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4613
    And the balance is once again restored.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7817
    Well, the Empress distortion is great - but it's the same as the one in the multi-drive and you lose the other options... so unless you need the real estate sticking with the multi-drive is a good decision.

Besides, you know the proper answer is to get the empress distortion AS WELL!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I was trying to replace the multidrive but all I could find that I wanted was the empress distortion pedal. :-(
    so it was a fruitless exercise. 

and @Teetonetal I would even say the empress is the best distortion I have ever used. 
    It has so much gain but it retains all its note definition. I absolutely love it.