SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JCM 800 Lead Combo 2x12 reduced £175 SOLD!

What's Hot
GadgieGadgie Frets: 96
edited September 2015 in Amps £
Ok for that price it has some issues.

I've been thinking about selling this combo for a while. It needs a service for sure or maybe just a good spray inside the electrics etc. There seems to be a sound coming out of it, but there's no volume (great bedroom amp then haha)

I got this serviced by the guy down by the Bridge a few years back and then never played it more than a couple hours. Hence why I think it needs another refresher lol.

There's also a couple of 'issues' with it that can be seen in the pictures. broken know which still works, and two different speakers (been like that for about 15-20 years) I know this because I've owned this twice buying it from a friend, and then selling to another and buying back.

Anyway. Going cheap at £200. Give it a quick service and you will have a cracking amp.

I'm in NE Scotland.

20h0zdw.jpg

25hz3mt.jpg

2nb7ghx.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments