SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Prov SOLD - CS 61 Limited Edition Heavy Relic Strat - LPB - Price Reduced + trades

What's Hot
welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1831
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
OK, big decision here....tried a few times before, but the time has now come to move it on...

Up for sale is my LPB 61 Heavy Relic, its the Limited Edition model with Abby Handwounds, 9.5 radius neck, all certs, build sheets, Tolex Case, strap, case candy etc etc. Its in mint condition (well, for a heavy relic), best Strat I've ever played and IMO looks scarily authentic. Great looking wear and checking and doesn't look like its been owned by some nutter with an orbital sander and a Stanley Knife..

I've had a few sniffs already when I hinted that I may be up for selling it on another thread, so this is now up for definite - reason for sale - its just not getting used anymore and I have seen something else that takes my fancy..

More Pics upon request, will courier it etc or meet (preferred), based South Wales (work Cardiff, live West of Swansea)

Offers in the very close region of 1600 cash or will take a nice LP with nice top as a partial with some cash my way or will trade for an R8 - no Goldtops though as I already have an R7.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments