SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S. Fender Deluxe 90 DSP - Reduced

rlwrlw Frets: 4904
edited April 2015 in Amps £
Bought it to use in Cornwall but its just too loud for a tiny cottage - especially an attached one.  Plus, it didn't like Cornish electricity so its up for sale.  It is fine in London though, so no worries about that - there's a short thread about it in AMPS.

Its in very good condition, it has the foot switch and correct mains lead, two channels and lots of effects, all of which work, and it actually sounds pretty good.  It is a little bit hissy with the volume very high and using the extra overdrive switch on the overdrive channel causes a bit of background noise but at that volume you can't hear it.

12 inch speaker, nice cabinet, loud - what more could you want?  Great for band practice I think.

Quick sale as I want a new guitar so what about £100.00.  I'm in Bromley and happy to deliver within reason.  Pics to follow if required.

Clearly overpriced so reduced to £80.00.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom