SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor 614ce SOLD

firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited May 2015 in Guitars £

As some of you may know, iam in need of a 335/345 in my life it would seem! yes its impulsive and maybe i'll come to my senses but damn that 335 tone! i literally cannot obtain one without getting rid of something first :(

SUHR SOLD 
id like to trade my Guthrie Suhr for one if possible... straight trade or maybe some cash my way depending on the 335/345. Has to have a slim neck, i dont want any gloss finished examples im afraid and VOS would be ideal. 
id consider selling for a cash price of £1700 too. 

very good condition, no dings, chips etc... only picking scratches and a couple of light marks on headstock, as shown in pics. stainless steel frets are excellent etc... 

Iam also considering moving on my taylor 614ce, we'll see if anyone shows interest!

quilted maple back and sides, ebony board. truly lovely thing. great condition overall, 2 small scrapes/dings next to the pickguard as shown and does need some fret work on a few frets. Id be glad to get the frets done depending on the price agreed upon. 
£1350

I can be found in the Swansea area!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments