SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Pedals

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 316
edited April 2015 in FX £
I'm after a Nova System to replace some pedals as I am currently ampless and like the Nova's speaker sim/distortions - does anyone have one they'd part with? Now sorted.

I'm also selling the following pedals to make way for the Nova, pictures to follow later!

Boss DD3 Delay - awesome warm delay, used condition but works perfectly, £50.

Madbean Fat Pants 2 Fat Booster - EP Booster clone with an extra added fatness control, sounds brilliant in the loop or in front of an amp - £32.

Joyo Phase 90 clone - painted white and VH-striped with tape, amateurish as hell but looks good and sounds great -£15

Cry Baby Wah - GCB90, converted to True Bypass and sounding great, also has had the paint sanded off the rocker so it's got a silver/black finish -£35

I'd rather collection from Caerphilly than posting, I'd be happy to offer discounts for multiple pedals and I can post of necessary!
Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments