SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Megii's interesting pickup sale - only humbuckers left, £15 the lot anyone?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    edited May 2015
    dean2371 said:
    I'll take the Classic Strat Stack. PM PayPal details and I'll pay when I get home this evening
    Cheers @dean2371 - the Classic Strat Stack is now sold, and I'll send you a PM with the PayPal details as requested. :)

EDIT: Just to summarise  the remaining stock of pickups for sale as of today (14th May 2015):

Warman Destroyer Humbucker (unused) £7 posted
    Axesrus Dual Rail strat size £7 posted
    2 sets of unused Asian-made dual blade humbuckers (i.e. each set has a neck and bridge pickup included) £7 per set posted

Or I'll do the whole lot above (i.e. 6 pickups) for £20 posted - has to be tempting surely?! 
    :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Just to give it a bump - items listed in the post above still available. :)
    edited May 2015
    Bump again - will still sell all 6 remaining pickups for £20, or £7 per pickup/set :) 

2 sets of unused Asian-made dual blade humbuckers (i.e. each set has a neck and bridge pickup included) £7 per set posted

Or £20 the lot, posted!
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    Megii said:

No worries Dan - it's just really nice for me to see that those parts live on in another guitar, to this day I do feel a bit bad about my treatment of that Starfield, but seeing what you've been up to helps! :)
    Don't feel bad - at least some of it lives on, and I'm sure the rest of it will when I find the next box of bits :)

I'm just pleased Simon has taken the SD & removed temptation tbh :)
    Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2015
    dchwhite said:
    Megii said:

No worries Dan - it's just really nice for me to see that those parts live on in another guitar, to this day I do feel a bit bad about my treatment of that Starfield, but seeing what you've been up to helps! :)
    Don't feel bad - at least some of it lives on, and I'm sure the rest of it will when I find the next box of bits :)

I'm just pleased Simon has taken the SD & removed temptation tbh :)
    Cheers mate! Having spare pickups sitting around is always in danger of tempting me into another build project, which I'm trying to avoid. Also I have to say the Starfield neck I kept is fantastic and works perfectly as part of the guitar I used it for, so nothing from the guitar went to waste at least. 

Anyway, I'll call this post another bump for the remaining pickups:

Or £20 the lot, posted!  

:)
    Axesrus dual blade strat size now sold to @hugbot - cheers for the sale mate.

So, a bump for the remaining pickups:

2 sets of unused Asian-made dual blade humbuckers (each set has a 7.2K neck pickup and 13.3K bridge pickup, scroll up for pictures and more info) - £7 posted per set

An unused Warman Destroyer pickup with black hex poles, 16.1K (again scroll up for pics and further details) yours for £7 posted

Or if someone wants all of them (i.e. both sets of the Asian dual blade humbuckers plus the Warman Destroyer humbucker) I'll do that for a bargain-tastic £15 posted. :)