SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Multiple pre built classic circuits ready to box plus extras. NOW FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY!

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
edited April 2015 in FX £
I have here a selection of pre built circuits that I have built to try out and have then either not got round to boxing them or have removed them from enclosures to use the enclosure for something else. I also have some utility boards available. All circuits were working fine when last tested but I haven't tested them since and are sold as presumed working though not guaranteed. I can send link to build docs for all circuits. All you need to do is drop them into a drilled enclosure and wire them to your own jacks and footswitches (which I can also supply a diagram for). 

I'm asking £65 plus £5 delivery for all this. This is way less than it cost me for the components and PCBs involved not to mention the hours of soldering.   SINCE THERE HAS BEEN A FEW REQUESTS I'VE DECIDED TO SELL THESE OFF INDIVIDUALLY. IF YOU WISH TO BUY MORE THAN ONE OR TAKE THE LOT I WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO OFFER A BETTER PRICE.

Here's what's available:

Madbean Cosmopolitan (based on the skreddy screwdriver deluxe) £15 SOLD  delivered
notes: The transisitors are socketed to allow you to try others to get the fuzz tone you want. some transistors with thin legs may be a loose fit and need soldering into the socket or taping secure to the socket.

Panner: A utility device to allow you to add a wet/dry blend knob to any circuit. Great for bass circuits or making overdrives more articulate. £10 SOLD delivered

'Based on' EP booster: an EP booster with the internal dipswitches moved to external toggle switches £15 delivered SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Overdrive 'based on' the Ramble FX Marvel Drive: With trim pots to bias the (now getting rare) J201 FETs perfectly. £15 delivered SOLD

Overdrive 'Based on' the Timmy £15 SOLD delivered
Chip is socketed so you may try others if you prefer

Madbean Boneyard 2: Based on the single channel carl martin plexitone Due to the scrappy soldering just £12 delivered SOLD
note: the pcb soldering is a little messy on this one and one pot has been wired direct to it with solder legs. Great sounding circuit though that was working fine when I tested it last night. Diodes are circuited so you can try others if you like.

The APIS pcb and 2 knob job boards i'll sell together for £12 delivered.
APIS PCB (the smallest Klone board available. Still needs finishing this one. sold as seen.

2 knob job boards: These utility boards allow you to easily add a switchable 2 pot value to any build you like. ie you could have a tubescreamer with 2 gain controls and switch between the 2 settings using this second footswitch. 5 are pictured but only 4 will be sent as i'm keeping one for myself just incase I decide to do such a build.

Feel free to offer me trades. You never know!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments