99 Things To Make Your Life Easier

Thought I'd share this. Some brilliant ideas here.

http://favmy.com/2013/10/12/photos/1381567607/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10773
    Brilliant! best: the sandwich one (@chillidoggy - take note). Worst: the pancake mixture in the tomato ketchup bottle. Doesn't solve a non-existant problem.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1112
    The heated car seat to keep pizza warm was the worst. Fine if you like to clean off condensation and grease from your seats!
    edited October 2013
    And the bloke with a key ring on his fly zipper, hooked over the button. What a numpty. Tell you what though, I've just been out to the blue bin for a pringles tube for our spaghetti!
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    Using an elastic band on a paint tin sounds like a recipe for twanging paint everywhere - be very messy if I tried that one but some novel ideas if you have the time.
    That particular photo actually has spilt paint on the rim anyway!
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3964
    ...reminds me of Viz top tips...
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Cool, thanks. :)
  • I liked the re-use of old bottles for various things.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    99 solutions and an itch aint one... 
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    What an excellent selection of ideas, a lot of "I wish I'd thought of that" moments.
    And there is even a (liquid) cat in a box !           Thanks spacecadet, great find  :)