SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: PRS Custom 22, 2013 model, dark cherry sunburst. TRADES welcome!

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 320
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
2013 PRS Custom 22 hardtail in Dark Cherry Sunburst

Amazing guitar, basically unplayed aside from a few gigs earlier this year. Guitar sounds and plays fantastically well, just not perhaps exactly what I'm after.

2013 was the return of the Custom 22 to the line up and this PRS is in fantastic condition. It has one small mark on the face of the body which I've pictured, but it really is small and inconsequential as you can see on the images. Guitar has no fret wear.

Specs:
Pattern (Wide/Fat) Neck
HFS/Vintage Bass pickups
Hardtail
Phase 3 locking tuners
5-way blade switch
Official hardshell case

Happy to post the guitar at the buyer's expense but highly recommend taking out insurance. Collection from South West London preferred.

I'd be looking for £1,000 but also TRADES - I'm on the lookout for something slightly different so feel free to message me with trade offers. Particularly interested in Suhr, Fender Custom Shop Relics, Tom Anderson or PRS DGTs, but will listen to offers!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments