New Coda Acoustic Store

dindudedindude Frets: 8573
edited April 2015 in Acoustics
Looks like Coda are closing their Luton store, consolidating all electric into current Stevenage premisis then opening up an Acoustic dedicated shop just down the road.

Good idea me thinks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LodiousLodious Frets: 1957
    Sounds like a good idea to me too!
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    I like the idea of more acoustic's -  especially if they have a super cheap bargain lowden in the opening sale :) 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9703
    A couple of weeks ago, I was at Coda Stevenage and Doug showed me around the new acoustic shop. It's literally just around the corner from the superb existing store...

Anyway, just like the 'original' Coda, it looks like it will be full of character and well as full of scrumptious geetars !

I know I'm a huge fan of Coda, but I've yet to get a better service or experience anywhere else.

• GruGru Frets: 339
    dindude;39817" said:
    Looks like Coda are closing their Luton store, consolidating all electric into current Stevenage premisis then opening up an Acoustic dedicated shop just down the road.

Good idea me thinks

http://www.coda-music.com/acoustic-only-store
    Since selling my last electric (and not faltering by buying another) I am now only acoustic. The idea of an Acoustic only store sounds fantastic and Stevenage isn't that far from me either.

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Great news! Looking forward to paying a visit. Maybe we should organise a forum trip?
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Dead handy.
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.