SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb decent 2x12 cab for my jcm800

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
Looking to buy a decent 2x12 cab .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi, I've got a Marshall 1922 cabinet, mono/stereo, 2 x 12, G12T-75 speakers, a solutely mint/never gigged condition £175 Delivered?
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
    Hi there is it ply or mdf?
  • Hi mate. It made of baltic birch ply.
  • Hi, Here is the cabinet spec :- Here is the speaker spec details:- The JCM 1922 offers the optimum solution in 2x12" UK built cabinet quality. The 1922 is constructed from the finest Baltic birch plywood in Marshall UK factory and hand covered in traditional and hard wearing Elephant grained vinyl covering. JCM1922 is loaded with 2 x G12T-75 Celestion speakers that facilitate the depth and tone guitarists search for, providing a 2x12 extension cabinet that feels larger than life in the way only Marshall know how. Marshall JCM1922 is suitable for all JCM, DSL and TSL model amplifiers. Features/Specifications: 1922: Type: Speaker Cabinet Speaker Type: G12T-75 Output (RMS): 150 Watt Speaker Configuration: 2 x 12" Impedance (Mono): 8 Ohm Impedance (Stereo): 16 Ohm Dimensions (mm): 670 x 520 x 250 Weight (kg): 19Kg Selectable Mono/Stereo Made In England Cheers Paul
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
    See my sig.