SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Double Loop pedal/ Trade for a Single

Si_Si_ Frets: 384
I've got a 2 loop pedal, with LEDs, but don't really need the 2nd loop so looking to trade for a single loop one. Must have an LED on it so I can see if it's on or off.

No idea what make it is, bought it ages ago.. might even be a DIY one, but it works great. Housed in a plain silver enclosure, needs a 9v power supply to power the LEDs (no battery space)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428
    Would you consider selling it?  If so do you have a price in mind?
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    I hadn't really considered it, but I guess I could and just buy a replacement. NO idea of a price.. I'll have to look at what a single will cost me
  • danodano Frets: 1596
    Why has it got 4 LEDs ? What do they do ?
    edited October 2013
    There green and red, green when it's off, Red when it's on.. no idea why, it was just like that when I bought it. I'm fairly sure it's a DIY thing, but can't remember where I got it from...

• ESchapESchap Frets: 1428

Well I'm interested @Si so if you could PM me a price when you've had a think.  Cheers.

• I've got a single loop lying in a box somewhere that you can have if you like Si. It's only a DIY one, but it works well. Pm me your address and I'll post it over.
  • I take it all this chat means this is a done deal?
    I believe so. thanks.