SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss micro br-80, carl martin purple moon, carl martin optical envelope, PRS-style hard case

What's Hot
littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 649
edited May 2015 in FX £
I need to sell a few things to fund my drug habit (not really, I'd like to buy a house at some point in the not-too-distant) and these aren't getting used so much. Not all pedals but nice to keep them all in one place. Apologies for the lack of pictures right now but I trust most of you all have imaginations and google. I'll take a few snaps later to satisfy the rest of you.  

I have a boss Micro BR-80 with instructions in very good condition, a really great unit for headphone practice with backing tracks in different keys and a very capable recording device in its own right. Works with batteries or your usual boss-style power supply. Ebay reckons £90 posted is a good price. SOLD

I also have two carl martin pedals. The classic optical envelope is a really nice filter pedal with selectable high, low and mid-pass filters. It's in great condition but no box or instructions. £60 delivered - SOLD

I also recently bought a purple moon univibe-fuzz. It does a lovely univibe with selectable speed, and an optional fuzz as well. This is a great univibe in its own right and the fuzz adds some interesting tones, but to be blunt I was hoping it would satisfy both my fuzz and vibe lust, but I think I'd prefer to have stand-alone fuzz and vibe so I can kick them both in separately. Still, great condition, boxed with instructions and velcro on the base. £70 delivered (KEEPING)

I also have an indie-branded hard case. Rock solid and pretty weighty. Quite a few minor scratches in the tolex but a good disguise for your finest PRS! Fits my PRS Mira, SE tremonti, Fender strat and tele. Looks like this with the white piping and the little A4-size compartment for your trinkets, plectrums etc.:
I don't want to post it since it isn't worth the hassle, so I'm after £25 collected from me in Bristol.

No real interest in trades since I want to raise a little more cash.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Did I not sell you that BR80 for £70???!!!!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • strumjoughlamps;612818" said:
    Did I not sell you that BR80 for £70???!!!!
    A wise man once told me "always buy low and sell a bit lower than the average price on eBay, and never trust architectural photographers".

Besides, didn't you originally list it at £100? No guarantee anyone wants to pay that much, but if I can actually sell something at a slight profit for a change that would be cracking.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom