Windows 8.1

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12534
    chrispy108;82092" said:
    I really don't see how people get so upset about Windows 8. I log-in, hit the desktop button, use my computer the same as I did on Windows 7.
    I do the same. Which makes me wonder why they bothered with 8 in the first place when 7 worked just fine.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • boogieman said:
    chrispy108;82092" said:
    I really don't see how people get so upset about Windows 8. I log-in, hit the desktop button, use my computer the same as I did on Windows 7.
    I do the same. Which makes me wonder why they bothered with 8 in the first place when 7 worked just fine.

It's well known that every other version of windows is a steaming pile. They needed to make win 8 so that win 9 would be half decent :)
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogieman said:
    chrispy108;82092" said:

touchscreen tablets baby... Metro is superb in tablet form..

I currently have a Samsung ATIV Tab 5 convertible tablet thingy... it works well IMO keyboard attached work type scenario I use desktop mode, detach from keyboard to play a game, doss on the net etc... I use Metro, I really like it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom