NEAGD

Fender Telecoustic Premier

always wanted one but been put off by price and hit n miss reviews but seen one at a could not resist price and though chuff it..

first impressions I like it, strings need changing which I will do tomorrow but very VERY happy with what I have for the price paid

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    so you took the plunge then, where did you get it from?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    Cool as! How does it sound? It's a composite body ain't it?
  • mrchi said:
    Cool as! How does it sound? It's a composite body ain't it?
    fibre glass back and sides, maple top, maple neck rosewood fretboard, plays lovely, re strung it last week with cheapo Erinie Ball Earthwood strings and I love the sound and playability both plugged and unplugged..

for the £122.99 delivered I paid I doubt I could have got better for the money, plus I have always wanted one so happy days really.
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 687
    I like that a lot. I used to lust after a Kramer Ferrington, similar idea, basically an electric hollowed out to make an acoustic.
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2390
    Nice :D